- This terms and conditions represent the contract between you and Promoter in relation to tickets sales for the Festival, certain parts of the Festival, and the Festival in general. By accepting this terms and conditions you accept all terms of service, rights, obligations and responsibilities written hereto.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions as set forth herein, or if you do not agree with, or agree to assume the allocation of risk to you as set forth hereunder, please do not enter the Festival.
- Buy your advance tickets at Rhapsody-festival.com or Ticketshop.hr
- Only official tickets will grant you access to the festival. The promoter will not be responsible for falsifications.
- Ticket is not redeemable for cash. Once acquired, the ticket cannot be exchanged or refunded, all purchases being final, except in the case of cancellation or date changes of the festival.
- Those under the age of 18 are not allowed entry to the festival. Everybody must bring an ID card, Foreign Resident ID Card (NIE) or passport (only originals, photocopies will not be accepted).
- If one leaves the Venue, one’s wristband must be perfectly intact in order to re-enter
Exchange for a wristband
- The ticket must be exchanged for a wristband upon arriving at the Venue. Tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at the main entrance of the Venue. VIP ticket holders will have access to a separate fast lane.
- All Festival tickets have a personal name on it and each customer need to show personal ID or passport with matching name on ticket to exchange ticket for a wristband. One customer can exchange only one festival ticket for a wristband.
- Promoter will not be held responsible for the care and maintenance of the wristband once issued; the bearer of the wristband will be solely responsible for its care and maintenance. Damaged or broken wristbands will not be admitted. The wristbands are elastic but not unbreakable.
- Once the ticket has been exchanged for a wristband in the designated area at Venue, the wristband becomes the element that certifies acquired rights. The loss of the wristband will be interpreted as the loss of the right of admission.
- Manipulated, damaged or broken wristbands will not be admitted. If one leaves the Venue, one’s wristband must be perfectly intact in order to re-enter.
- Please note that boat party tickets are not included in your Rhapsody ticket and have to be purchased separately.
- Tickets will be available to buy early in 2020. We expect tickets to sell out fast in advance. If there are any tickets still available, you will be able to buy them on the day at the festival.
- Please arrive to the jetty 30 minutes before your boat is due to depart to allow time for boarding. Boats won’t wait and tickets will not be refunded.
- Access to the boat parties is only available with a valid ticket.
- All intellectual property and image rights derived, directly or indirectly, from the artistic performances and/or activities taking place as part of Festival, or any other representations derived from the Festival, are reserved.
- Festival attendees explicitly agree and authorize that their voices and images be used in different visual/audiovisual devices during the celebration of the Festival. After the Festival, attendees explicitly agree to the posterior use of these images by the promoter or third parties in whichever media.
- We will have airport transfers available to and from Zadar, Zagreb and Split – these will go on sale soon, please check back shortly.
- We want to ensure you have a great experience and stay safe whilst enjoying your favorite festival! Be responsible and party safe!
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone whose attitude could be considered offensive and violent or show symptoms of being under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- If you or another have taken a substance and feel unwell urgently seek medical assistance. There will be a team of professionals ready to take care of you.
- Respect local residents and other festival goers
- Don’t place yourself or anybody else in danger when you’re having fun
- In emergency dial 112
Lost & found
If you’ve lost something at the club, please visit the bars to see if it’s been handed in.
After the festival please get in touch directly.